Boris beetle continues its journey! Where will he go now? In the forest, the farm, the garden!
And there's so much surprising and interesting.
But Bors need help. And to help him can only intelligent, quick-witted boy.
And at the same time, passing through all the adventures, your child can learn to read by syllables, learns new animals ...
The game is simple interface, training takes place on an intuitive level.
How to play:
- In the scene selection animals or birds need to scroll to the left syllable three times, and three times on the right syllable (no matter in what order) the child visually remembered the words from what he is. After three crank each card will go to the next tick of the animal (bird or subject)
- In the scene "is over the word" (or "form a word"), just drag the desired style from 4 cards on the bottom of his place in the top 2 cards. If you tick the correct answer will go to the next word.
- - In the scene "is over the word" (or "form a word") by clicking on the image of the animal uncovered syllable, you can hear its name. And if you click on the style of the couple, where he was dragged out of the bottom four, you can hear his pronunciation.
- The application can be installed on the tablet and the smartphone
special requirements for your machine no.
- Free Demo includes three levels:
the other levels are available in the full version of the game.
- The application contains a small banner at the bottom.
ABC of Reading with a Borey is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-17. The program can be installed on Android.
ABC of Reading with a Borey (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.